Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"she thinks my tractors sexy....."

Jared was able to get 17 tons of slag (rock) for the floor of our shed. He went and borrowed his dad's tractor to move the rock from the road, which was completely blocking our mailbox and I am surprised we even got any mail, to the backyard.


I thought that he was pretty cute, so I went and grabbed my camera. Plus, I really like the colors--the green, the red, and the yellow. Too bad there is a boat, truck, and a bunch of other crap in the background.





Such a hottie!!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need to come to your house . . . it has been too long

your grass is SO green!

rachel

Tacey said...

they always look good on tractors! Not that I have ever seen mine on one or ever will! Darn city boys!!!

Anonymous said...

As long as the tractor doesn't start looking sexy, you should be fine!!

Jenny said...

SEXY!