How can you resist a face like that??

Sometimes he will be playing, then suddenly turn around and come running with his "kissy-face" until he gets a kiss, then he will go back to playing.
Usually, your kiss will come with a surprise. Sometimes, it is whatever snack he has been into. Right now, it is slober and snot, because he is cutting more teeth.
I love my little man and I will always take his kisses and all the surprises that come with them, I know one day he won't give mom kisses anymore.


4 comments:
loved your halloween photos, ok, and that kissy face . . . oh tori! he is so cute!!! i hope you are well!!
Enjoy the little-boy kisses, when he's a teenager, he won't even want to acknowledge that he has a mom, much less give her a big old kiss! Unless, of course, you make the kiss a prerequisite for taking the car keys.....
Oh my Gosh,,,,He is getting sooooooo big.
I hope he gives his gramma a big ole slobbery kiss.
i highly dislike snot kisses, but like you said, it comes as a package deal
rachel
Post a Comment