Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Family

Ok, So I meant these to go in reverse order than they are. I swear I will never figure blogger out!

So here are some impromptu family pictures from New Years. It is not very often that we ALL get together, so I had to jump at the chance for a picture.

Brogan, Waylon, and Emmitt--the boys


Taylor, Presley, Kesley, and Kendal--the girls


All the grandkids


Silly Picture




"Normal" Family Picture




Well, here we are in all our glory!! I have the greatest family ever! We are all very different, but yet, so much alike. It was great to spend time with everyone and chit chat. The kids had a blast playing with each other (most of the time).

I wish that we could ALL get together more often.

Thanks Fam---LOVE YA ALL!!!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

it was a fantastic time
thanks for all the fun
the kids were GREAT together, thank goodness!

Julie L said...

Looks like a very fun evening! Bottom line is family, I totally agree!