Cool! I read somewhere that the ability to roll your tongue is inherited. I can do it. Two of my three kids can do it. Can you?
I can too! it must come from the Chappell...
Curt and I can do it. Alcy can. Maren can't, haven't checked Norah yet. I learned in high school science that it was hereditary.
I can do it, didn't know it was hereditary tho. I will have to see if Marion can do it.Have you showed him in the mirror, so he really knows how cool this is?
Oh yeah, he knows what he looks like and had to see the pic after I took it.Jared and I can both do it. Brogan likes to stick his finger in mine when I do it.
That is funny! Camden has really been practicing his tongue works too!He is not that good but he is determined to get it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cool! I read somewhere that the ability to roll your tongue is inherited. I can do it. Two of my three kids can do it. Can you?
I can too! it must come from the Chappell...
Curt and I can do it. Alcy can. Maren can't, haven't checked Norah yet. I learned in high school science that it was hereditary.
I can do it, didn't know it was hereditary tho. I will have to see if Marion can do it.
Have you showed him in the mirror, so he really knows how cool this is?
Oh yeah, he knows what he looks like and had to see the pic after I took it.
Jared and I can both do it. Brogan likes to stick his finger in mine when I do it.
That is funny! Camden has really been practicing his tongue works too!He is not that good but he is determined to get it.
Post a Comment