Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Timeshare

While I was home (my parents--it will forever be home) for New Years, I took some pictures of my Mom and Dad's latest creation.

The Timeshare
Thats what we as a family so lovingly call it, or the cabin or the hut.
My Dad did an amazing job building it, and my Mom did a fanstastic job decorating it.



The detail on the outside



Gorgeous wood



Bedroom


Other Bedroom
There is also a bathroom with an amazing shower.




Living Room





Kitchen





Back Porch


View of the Front


They say they still have a few finishing touches, but I think it is absolutely perfect, and I would move in if they would let me.

Lucky for us kids, we have parents who felt too crazy in their house when we would all come to visit, that they built this beauty for us to stay in.

I think they did an incredible job! We all love it, all the kids love it. It is so nice.
Can't wait to make wonderful, fun family memories in it.

4 comments:

Tacey said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like one of the cabins down at the fishlake lodge!!! Jodi

Unknown said...

i want one!

Anonymous said...

you took good pics Tori, it is so fun and it will be TONS of fun! Mom and Dad are great!