
My little man is 6 months old!! I can't believe it! Oh, how time flies.....
Stats:
Height: 28 in 90%
Weight: 16 lbs 15 1/4 oz. 50%
Head Circumference: 45.25 cm 90%
He is growing so fast!
He is sitting up by himself.
He has one tooth all the way in and another mostly in.
He loves to babble, talk, and squeal all day long.
He is sleeping through the night.
He loves to eat food, I can't shovel it in fast enough.
He has been holding his own bottle for quite awhile.
I love my little Brogan so much. It is so fun to watch him grow and learn.


6 comments:
oh my goodness he is so cute!
teeth? dang it he is growing up!
rachel
Cute, Cute,,,,, and more cute!!
He is sooo cute and is getting to be so big. Cherish these times for they won't last and you'll wish you could go back to them.
Cute, cute, cute, and more cute!
Wow! I can hardly believe he's already 6 months. The time really does fly. I didn't realize that he and McKinley weren't that far apart. Cool! He sure is a handsome little fella.
Misty
Ohh..I just have to leave a note Ian is just 4 months old. Height 70%, weight 90%, head 95%. Now those numbers sound similar to yours but...wait for it...wait for it...
Height: 25 1/2 in,
Weight: 19lbs!!!! YIKES!
I never get the circumference #'s.
Sounds amazing Tor! It makes me sad to read it because I don't ever want mine to grow up! Maybe poo by himself but stay tiny and precious!
Love
Jess
Post a Comment