Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Husband



Husband Tag
Saw this on a friends blog and it looked fun....

1.What is your husband's full name? Jared blank blank--not saying--way too much info for the internet to handle!

2.How long have you been married? It will be 2 years in 5 days.

3.How long did you date? 6 months

4.How old is he? 32

5.Who eats sweets? Mostly me, unless it is cheesecake or peanut buttery.

6.Who said I Love you first? He did, I was too stubborn to say it first. I knew that I did, but I was waiting for him to say it, a little gun shy I guess. My friend Steph asked him if he loved me and she knew he did by the look on his face, and she told him that if he didn't tell me soon, she would. So he was kinda forced into it.

7.Who is taller? He is by a smidgen, but not if I have on "tall" shoes.

8.Who can sing best? Jared. I am horrible--my poor baby has to listen to me though.

9.Who is smarter? Even Stevens. He knows more about certain subjects, and there are subjects that I know more about. We make a good team.

10.Who does laundry? Mostly Jared. I fold alot though.

11.Who pays the bills? Me...but I keep him updated on the financial situation. He doesn't have the patience to sit down with the checkbook, and I am too controlling to let him.

12.Who sleeps on the right side? Me, even though he would like to have that side.

13.Who mows the lawn? Jared. He liked to mow and drink a beer. I probably couldn't even start the mower. It is "well-used" and he has it rigged with weird tools to change gears (its a riding mower)and stuff. I just occasionally bring him a new drink if I am home when he is mowing.

14.Who cooks dinner? Both. It's split pretty even. He is a very good cook though.

15.Who drives? He does. He likes it, I don't. Plus he is deaf in the left ear, so if he is in the passenger seat he can't hear me without cranking his head around. He is a much better driver than me.

16.Who's first to admit when they are wrong? No comment, we are both stubborn.

17.Who kissed who first? I kissed him going down I-15 in Salt Lake on our first date. It was good, as good as it can be while driving and the nerves of a "first kiss" with someone. Then when we got out of the car, he laid me over the hood and kissed me the best kiss ever. I was hooked from then on....

18.Who asked who out first? *giggle* He asked me, and asked me, and asked me. I blew him off for 3 months, then finally went out. Like I said, I was hooked after the first date....

19.Who wears the pants? Both

I have the best husband ever, and I love him very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayayaya for Jared and Tori!!
I liked the kissing story,,,cool!

Rachel said...

laid me over the hood?
That is a little graphic there for me sis! Now when we use that term from now on it has an even deeper meaning for me!!
We love Jared too, he is a super guy, lawn mower and all.

Jenny said...

I don't think I could do this post! I think the question of who is smarter would cause some, well let's say Issues! OH and I enjoyed the over the hood part!