Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

Here are a few things that I am thankful for.

1. My little family. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and accepts all of me, which can be difficult at times. I have two great, fun kids. I love to spend time with both of them. I am grateful for the opportunity to raise my kids.

2. My extended family, on both sides. I have the greatest family ever. We are a weird bunch, but we are the few in the world who understand each other. My in-laws are awesome. They hav accepted me and made me feel welcome in their family.

3. My job. Sometimes working sucks. But I am thankful to have a job, there are alot of people who don't right now. I like knowing that I can contribute in taking care of my family.

4. My health, and the health of my family. We are all relatively healthy and I am thankful for that.

5. Diet Coke! Seriously, sometimes that is the only thing that gets me through the day.

6. Laughter. Laughter is one of the happiest sounds. I love when my children's giggles fill my home. Jared's laugh makes me so happy inside. It feels good to laugh.

7. My bed. Sounds trivial, I know. But, I seriously have the best bed ever. Whenever we get back from a trip, we are both so excited to crawl into our own bed.

8. My diswasher, and washer and dryer. Life would be a little more time consuming without these luxuries of life. I hate both laundry and dishes. I am thankful that I don't have to spend hours over a washboard each week.

9. My knowledge. My dad has always told me that people can take away all your material things, but they can never take away your knowledge; and with knowledge you can get anything back that you need. I am thankful that I got an education and that I have skills that I can use to provide for my family and myself. I am also thankful for my parents instilling a thirst for knowledge in me.

10. My life. I am thankful for my life. I am thankful for my many experiences, good and bad, that have taught me life lessons. Hopefully, I am through most of the bad ones. I am grateful for the place that I am in right now. I am happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.