
Taylor's Christmas List
1. Violin
2. Drums
3. Keyboard stand (she has a keyboard at her mom's)
4. Electric guitar
5. Ripstick (a cool scooter thing)
6. High School Musical 3 stuff
7. Recorder (as in the one played in 4th grade music class)
8. Microphone
9. Disco Ball
Question: Where did this little girls musical interests come from?
Answer: see item #6 from list above.
She said last night that she wants to "rock this house" with all her instruments.
Mom and Dad's Christmas List
1. Ear Plugs
2. Alcohol
3. Ear Muffs
4. Valium
5. Own microphone to sing along once item #2 or # 4 kicks in.


4 comments:
wow, lotsa noise coming from your house during Christmas break!
Holy crap! Can I come over for the #2 on your wish list??? (Mabey #4 also...) Oh, crap, if I start on 2 and 4, you KNOW I'm gonna get my hands on #5. Better yet, maby I'll just stay home.
Who knows, you may just have a great musician living with ya, and her talents are not yet found. GO TAYLOR!!!!
YIKES! I wish you luck...and silence.
Post a Comment