Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Happy Anniversary!
38 years!







My Mom and Dad are amazing! They have beaten all the statistics--married at 17 years old and still going strong! They were married because they wanted to be (1st baby came 2 years later) and they went to their Senior year of high school as a married couple. It is amazing that 2 small town people can find true love 15 miles from each other and still be in love.


Mom and Dad,

I love both of you and I look at your marriage as an example and inspiration. I know that it has not always been a fairy tale, but Mom, you know you are his princess, and Dad, you are Mom's Prince Charming.


Thank you for always loving each other and raising me in a house with a mom and dad, who love each other. I can't remember ever seeing you fight, sure Dad teased you alot, but always in fun. Thanks for all the advice and love that you give me and my marriage.


I think that you two are the greatest couple, parents, and individual people. Thank you for.... everything.


Love you,

TORI


3 comments:

MiStY said...

That's really tender. You know Marion and Buttons really are the cutest couple I know. they just fit. They are truly one of those couples you can look up to cuz their love is real and genuine, and so are they. Congrats on the 38th.

Jenny said...

Marion, want a jeep for your anniversry? Congrats, you both are truely the best!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Tori, for the compliments.
It's all easy when you have 3 fantastic kids.