Friday, October 10, 2008

Weather Report! Damn its gonna be cold!!

"...WINTER-LIKE STORM TO HIT REGION THIS WEEKEND...

AN UNSEASONABLY COLD STORM SYSTEM WILL IMPACT THE GREAT BASIN THIS WEEKEND. SNOW LEVELS WILL DROP TO THE VALLEY FLOORS OF WESTERN UTAH THROUGH THE DAY SATURDAY...WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ST. GEORGE.

SNOW WILL CONTINUE IN MANY AREAS OVERNIGHT SATURDAY AND INTO SUNDAY. THOUGH SNOW AMOUNTS MAY NOT BE SIGNIFICANT IN THE LOWER ELEVATIONS...EVEN MINOR AMOUNTS OF SNOW CAN BE HAZARDOUS WHEN ACCUMULATING ON TREES THAT HAVE NOT YET LOST THEIR LEAVES.

SNOW ACCUMULATIONS COULD BE SUBSTANTIAL IN MANY MOUNTAIN LOCATIONS...PARTICULARLY IN NORTHERN UTAH.
TEMPERATURES OVER THE WEEKEND WILL ALSO BE 20 TO 25 DEGREES BELOW NORMAL ACROSS MUCH OF THE REGION. THIS WILL ALLOW FOR A HARD FREEZE ACROSS MOST VALLEY LOCATIONS ACROSS UTAH...INCLUDING THE WASATCH FRONT...BOTH SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY NIGHT...WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ST GEORGE AND LAKE POWELL AREAS.

THOSE PARTICIPATING IN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES THIS WEEKEND SHOULDPREPARE FOR ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS...ESPECIALLY IF VENTURINGINTO THE HIGH COUNTRY."

I am going to freeze my ass off this weekend. If I do not come home, or no one hears from me on Sunday, come looking for me in a snow bank up in the Uintas. I will be frozen at a place called Soapstone, on the road that goes to Rhodes Canyon.

Brogan will be with my sister in law, Brenda. But mom, if I die he is your baby to take of. This is my formal request.

Hey, lets find a silver lining here, if I freeze my ass off, maybe, just maybe I can win the biggest loser contest!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

you ARE going to be cold! holy crap! It is a good thing Brogan is staying home for this trip. I will come and look for you, after the snow clears so I won't have to drive in it. Just kidding, all will be well and you will have a great time.

Jenny said...

Sorry Tori, frozen bodies weigh more than thawed or non-frozen bodies! BTW did I mention that you are crazy! STAY HOME TAKE A STAND, leave Brogan with your sister in law and just stay home! IDEA

Anonymous said...

I would be glad to take lil Brogan,,, IF i could get him away from Brenda,,,, but your gonna come home safe and sound,,,,, wishing like hell it was July again.
Try to enjoy,,,,, LOL

MiStY said...

Tori, you're dork. I think it was your final request that made Taylor's tonsils look so big. You're eyes were seeing double cuz you were scared. Glad you're still kickin'.