Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared!

HaPpY BIrThdAY jAReD!!


Tomorrow is Jared's 32nd birthday! I want to let him know how much I love him.


There are so many things about Jared that I love. So I will just touch on a few.


He has 2 great, fun passions.....

1. Racing



2. Hunting


Jared loves go hunting and be in the mountains. He also has a deep passion for

being in a racecar, with his adrenaline pumping through his veins.


Jared spends good, quality time with his kids. He makes them feel important.



The man can dance pretty damn good for a white guy!



He looks good on a motorcycle and we have made some great memories on ours.


He is a family man, and takes great pride in his little clan.



He is outdoorsy, and more than willing to teach Taylor all about stuff.


He loves me passionately, and isn't afraid to show me how he feels about me.

Jared loves to travel with me, and has been willing to go where ever I want.

He is not afraid to be true to himself. He know who he is and is proud of it.

Jared is a wonderful husband, dad, and he is my best friend. I love spending time with him. He is always the life of the party and knows how to make people laugh. I love his laugh, his smile, everything about him.

Jared, thanks for being you! Happy Birthday Baby!!

I love you, more today than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Elwell!
He does have a great laugh and a horribly mischievious smile. We dig you too Jared!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jared. Tori is extremely lucky to find the love of her life in you!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Jared, you guys need to come up and go flying again to see the Fall colors, wait soon you will have to come up to see the snow!