Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Vi"



Ok, so there is a certain someone that I have to deal with on a pretty regular basis. He seriously is the "Village Idiot". But we will just call him Vi for short.

Is there anyone in your life that just takes up valuable space? Come on, think about it?

It is the day and age to be resourceful, and the Vi in my life really is a waste of space...... and oxygen.

Vi is just plain retarded, maybe not to look at him.......no wait, I regress, yes-Vi is even retarded looking. Some days are really hard due to Vi. Do you ever wonder how certain people can survive with just the day to day simple tasks of life?

I know that I sound like a giant biotch right now, but really I am not--the truth hurts. I can not go into too many details, just in case he secretly looks at my blog, then he would get angry, and then he would probably try to take me out with a gun that he has no idea how to use......could be scary!!

Fact is--I deal with a Village Idiot on a pretty regular basis. Some days are hard, some days are just plain humorous, depends on my mood.

Anyone have people like that in your life?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those of you that don't know,,,All i can say is "nenner nenner" I know who VI is!!! LOL
Hang in there Tori.

Lisa said...

Oh Tori! I am SO giggling right now! Oh and by the way, will you ask Jared if he can teach me some things about guns :)

sinika said...

Ha! Ha! I always think I'm the village idiot in certain situations... give him some slack! ;) But some people just never get it huh?!!

Anonymous said...

Jared is not Vi.

Anonymous said...

Mom-
Vi has asked Jared several questions about guns and Jared just rolls his eyes! Lisa knows its not Jared!

Kellee and Courtney said...

I unfortunately have a few Vi's in my life. I am the VArsity scout leader so I hope they grow out of it. Mostly it is because of a lack of common sense which I mostly despise. Also when they don't listen and ask the same question several times. Sometimes I give different answers just to mix it up. I had a Vi at work for about a year but he quite a while ago and is now someone elses village idiot. Good luck with yours.

Krista said...

I don't deal a lot with a VI but my brother has an awesome school. While he was in the Police Academy there was a huge VI. At one point during training his gun didn't go off, so he looked down the barrel!!!! And then tried again and it went off. Hello!!! Don't worry. This VI is now a cop in Tooele and carries a gun on a daily basis! Another reason not to go to Tooele. Hope yours doesn't get a gun!

Anonymous said...

AHhh, Okay,I just didn't want Lisa to think Jared was poor ole Vi,,,,,All is well.

Rachel said...

I don't even know a village idiot, does that mean it is me?

Jenny said...

Rachel if the shoe fits! J/K you are far from a VI. I could list a few that you know if you want!