Friday, October 24, 2008

I was Tagged

So I was tagged by my friend Sarah who lives in Heber. Sorry, Sarah, I didn't realize that you tagged me--so its really late.

My 3 Joys
1. Jared
2. Taylor
3. Brogan

My 3 Fears
1. Losing my family
2. Dying young
3. Snakes

My 3 Goals
1. To raise good kids
2. To be a wonderful wife who, hopefully, will forever turn on my husband.
3. To lose weight

My 3 Obsessions/Collections
1. I love fridge magnets! My fridge is covered and they are all holding up random pictures or papers. When anyone walks passed something usually falls off.
2. food storage--but only on a medium level.
3. conch shells from the Caribbean

My 3 Random Facts
1. I have been married 3 times (at 27 years old)
2. I will not, by any means, stick my hand in a garbage disposal!! No way--it will spontaneously turn on and eat my hand--and I will die with my hand stuck in a sink!
3. I am also very psycho about electric mixers! Totally freak me out! Thanks for that one Dad!!

2 comments:

katherine said...

i am totally with you on the garbage disposal. i feel the exact same way! ps, i have your pics finally done, i will put them in the mail on Monday!! they turned out so cute!!

Sarah said...

Yeah! Finally! Good to know you read my blog once in a while lol!