Monday, February 22, 2010

Brogans Vacation

While we were enjoying the sunshine in Hawaii, Brogan got to go tomy parents house and spend time with them. I don't think he missed us at all!

By the time we got back I know that he had his "ma" and "pa" wrapped around his chubby little finger. He seemed to grow so much while we were gone. Crazy how that happens. He had new words and gestures and grew taller.

I am so glad that I have my parents to help out. He does not get to see his grandparents enough. Mom and Dad, thanks for taking time out of your lives to watch my son.

Here are a few pictures......

When people try to tell me that Brogan looks like me or Jared, I always say, "You haven't met my Dad!" I think that they look sooooo much alike. Does anyone agree or disagree?



Brogan got to go to the field and sit on the horses. Looks to me like he did pretty good, last time I tried to put him on a horse, he cried.





Feeling groovy with grandma's sunglasses. He liked them so much, they got sent home with him.

I think that he had a great time. His boots came home smelling like cow shit, so that must account for some sort of fun. A few days after we were home, we were reading a book and I asked him what does a kitty say. I was very surprised to hear a purring noise come out of his mouth. I had always tried to teach him a meow. After calling my mom, I found out that my dad and him were playing with their cat and my dad asked Brogan if he could hear him purring. That's all it took! Kitty's purr in Brogan's world.

Mom and Dad, thanks again for all you do!

5 comments:

mom said...

We enjoyed having him,,, he was great fun.
One night when we out to dinner,a local lady saw him and said "thats gotta be Tori's, he looks just like her",,,,and I think he resembles Taylor,,,,but I guess Brogan is Brogan and thats all good.

Diantha said...

I agree with you Tori. I have always thought he looks like your dad, especially around the mouth.

Tacey said...

It all depends on who he is by I think. But whoever he looks like he is dang cute! I love to look at your new pictures you put up of him. He is one handsome boy. You say you have a crush on Anthony I might have a crush on Brogan. :) Glad you had a good time in Hawaii. I am definitely jealous.

LeEllen said...

He looks so much like your dad, especially when he's looking at you like you've lost your mind....

Rachel said...

of course they had a great time!!!

what a blast and gpas and gmas