Friday, February 26, 2010

Golfing at the Prince Course

Yes, yes more Hawaii..... I am not done yet. But remember I have over 600 pictures, so you are only getting a small taste. LOL

On Friday, we went golfing at the Prince Course in Princeville. It is a hoity toity course. It is well known for being a challenging course. We, well I rode in the cart and took pictures, golfed 18 holes. That is alot of freakin holes if you ask me!!!

The boys had tons of fun. Here is Jared and Dan on hole 2 or 3 (can't remember, they all run together in my head)




There was very beautiful scenery and the ocean was just right there. We could hear it most of the time.

Oh, I have such a cute hubby! I just love him!!!







Some darker clouds rolled in, so I had fun taking pictures and playing with my camera.








The hat is now backwards and the shirt undone. Yeah, we don't fit the hoity toitiness of it all. There are wild chickens everywhere--remember? Well, Jared had alot of fun "golfing chickens". I never took a picture-- but hearing his laugh roll across the fairway was priceless.





I thought this looked cool-- and I actually have about 5 or 6 pictures of this. It's another one that I want to play with on photoshop-- if I ever get time.

All in all, the golf was a fun day. My right arm got fried cause it was the one in the sunshine. The boys had alot of fun together. Jared gathered up about 100 golf balls that we brought back. Some are pretty cool.
But I still think 18 holes is way to much!!!







No comments: