Dear Cold cold Utah,
I am writing to say that I am leaving you for a bit. I can not take your cold, snowy temperament anymore. I am not saying that I don't love you, I do love you. I love your beauty. I love your four seasons and that you so gracefully go through each one. I love your mountains, your waters, your desert, you truly are a pretty place.
There is just something about your January/February that I can not take anymore. You are so cold. I don't like cold. I can only handle the snow for awhile before I need a break, and you are not offering me that break. I know, call me selfish, and maybe I am, but if you expect this relationship to survive for the long haul, I must step away for a few days.
You have to admit, you are sort of momentarity ugly with all your inversion ways. I need to feel some sunshine on my face and re-aquaint myself with my flip-flops. I am not patient enough to wait for you to let the warmth in, so I must go find it on my own.
Don't worry, I am not leaving you for good. I will be back in a week. Hawaii called and said that he needed me and my milky white skin. He needs someone that will truly appreciate all he has to offer. He has promised me sunshine, ocean breezes, breaking surf on the sand, warmth on my skin, and gorgeous scenery.
I must go. Don't hold in against me please. I will return to your mountain air soon enough. Please take care of my family.
Love,
TORI
Paul and Tamara
13 years ago


5 comments:
My sentiments exactly!!!
But, I will have to wait another couple of weeks before I can run away!
I hope you guys have a awesome time,,,, and no worries about Brogan,,,,, he will be fine.
Hope your trip is just super, Tori! Wish we could take it in vicariously with you.
i love utah too, and Hawaii DID NOT call me! I swear I am on every other phone list but that one!
Have a super time. Your milky whiteness will have a blast!
rachel
You will love it and not want to come back. When Jarad and I went to Maui, by the end of the trip I was looking for apartments and a nanny agency. Reality rudely kicked in that it wouldn't be feasible at this point but the clean warm waters are still beaconing. Enjoy!
Tori, Love the pictures of Hawaii! Maybe I can get there and view it through my own eyes. Sure do miss ya. Time is flying! I swear we were just in college. I go past our snow village at least once a year. No not because I am obsessed. I have family right around the corner. Now we have kids and I have four wow! Love ya!
Post a Comment